An amazingly well maintained 40ft Centre Cockpit Beneteau setup for Blue water Cruising…absolutely nothing to spend with most of the vessel inventory recently upgraded or replaced!
• All Standing Rigging replaced 2009!
• All new Sails 2011 with in mast furling!
• Vertical Battened Main sail and 140% Genoa.
• Hanked on Staysail with removable inner fore-stay with highfield lever.
• Removable running back stays.
• Spinnaker pole.
• Bimini and Spray Dodger replaced 2011, with enclosed cockpit clears.
• Fully re-upholstered inside with marine suede and re-carpeted with high quality plush pile 2013.
• Simrad electronics 2009 with broadband Radar.
• Garmin repeater at nav station Plotter/Sounder 2010
• Digital TV and DVD 2010
• Full LED lighting inside and out.
• 2011 Flexfold 3 bladed prop.
• 2010 port lights and 2 hatches.
• 2010 Hot water unit
• 2009 Electric Raritan heads x 2
The inventory is extensive and as you can see, almost all has been upgraded or replaced. This vessel is very loved and it only needs an inspection to see how much care and attention to detail the Vendors have put into her.
If you are in the market for a no fuss, ready to go offshore cruising yacht at 6-8 knots in comfortable style then you deserve to inspect this one.
Be ready to be surprised!
|41' - 12.49m
Keel / Ballast:
|780L in 3 tanks
|CABINS: Aft master double plus ensuite, forward double plus ensuite
|LAYOUT: Along port side, versatile with easy access
STOVE TYPE: 2-burner plus oven
|FRIDGE: In galley
FREEZER: In galley
|2 plus Holding Tank
|Bimini, dodger with full clears, cushions in cockpit 2011
|ANCHOR WINCH: Yes
|BILGE PUMPS: Yes
FIRE PROTECTION: Yes
FLARES / VSHEET: Yes
|LIGHTING: 12v LED
SHORE POWER: 240v
BATTERIES: 2 x 260AH AGM house (2010), 1 x 80AH AGM start (2010)
SOLAR PANELS: 2 x 125w
|GPS: Simrad NX45
AUTO PILOT: Raymarine
WIND INSTRUMENTS: Raymarine
RADIOS: GME VHF
|All new sails 2011, in mast furling batten main, 140% genoa, staysail
Mast / Rigging:
|RIG TYPE: S/S
RIG AGE: Replaced June 2009
|4 x winches, removable inner forestay, removable running backstays