VOTED BEST SMALL CRUISE SHIP!!!
The works carried out between 2005 and 2012 include:
- full repainting of the vessel,
- three new “zodiacs”; 2 for 6 people and 1 for 12 people,
- an automatic self searching satellite antenna,
- new washing machines and dryers,
- refitting of all passengers cabins with new wall panels covered with artificial leather, new carpet, new furniture including mini bar, flat screen tv, telephone, double size beds in 22 cabins, two single beds in 12 cabins, all beds have storage space for luggage, extra pillow, etc.; new lights and new mirrors also in the toilet and shower room where new decorations like a ten centimetres strip of small glass mosaic and a marble cover on top of the washing basin have been fitted,
- all beds have new bed heads, new luxury bed sheets, new mattresses, pillows and bedcovers; shower room has new luxury towels,
- corridors and stairs : paintings and Plexiglas under handrail have been changed,
- the carpet all over the vessel has been renewed,
- bar : the DJ cabin has been dismantled and a wooden base for musical instruments and musicians has been fitted together with a built-in furniture to store all music accessories; the bar front has been renewed same for all ceilings and lights,
- restaurant : all walls have been covered with special panels, new ceiling, new lights, new tables and Giorgetti chairs,
- the restaurant has been supplied with all new provisions (stainless steel and silver cutlery, ceramics and fine glasses)
- kitchen : repaired all fridges, cold stores, all electrical apparatus. Renewed : two boilers for pasta, ice maker, one electric haven, some electric tools; new lights added,
- all the hand rails throughout the vessel have been covered with hard threatened wood,
- the restaurant and the bar have been closed on the aft side with special frames containing two doors and curtains in order to obtain a tight closure of the complete rooms. This structure can be dismantled in summer time.
- part of the Sun deck has been covered including the bar area with aluminium frames and windows and a curtain-ceiling and with the possibility to fully close the area. In this space has been installed a hairdresser, gym and a beauty centre. New tables and chairs for the bar area and new wooden sun beds.
- 4 large fins for a system of active stabilization.
|MV Riverside Ammari
|Gold Coast, Australia
|196' 10" - 59.99m
|2 x MTU 6R183 TE52
|CABINS: 32 luxury cabins fully carpeted with ensuite facilities, wardrobes, safety box, TV, fridge.
TOTAL BERTHS: 64
|32 plus Holding Tank
|LIFERAFT: 6 x 50-man
|Lloyds Register 1C, 1D, 2B